Friday, October 9, 2009

Fleetwood Mac - 1968-04-27 - London

Fleetwood Mac
1968-04-27
Polytechnic of Central London
London



01. Got to move
02. I held my baby last night
03. My baby's sweet
04. My baby's a good 'un
05. Don't know which way to go
06. Buzz me
07. Worried dream
08. The world keeps on turning
09. How blue can you get
10. Bleeding heart

Peter Green - guitar, vocals
Jeremy Spencer - guitar, vocals
John McVie - bass
Mick Fleetwood - drums

I know... whoever made the cover art really had no clue who was in the band in 1968 and how they looked... I think it's sorta funny, so I decided to post it anyhow...

5 comments:

LiborioFriki said...

http://lix.in/-62e1fa
http://lix.in/-55265b

Jonman said...

What's even funnier is that they put their name on it.

carlinhosdeipanema said...

Musik+Show, Hamburg by Claus Lange
Seems to be a 1985 pic

Anonymous said...

Are these downloads accessible ?
New to this, but I cannot find any password for the links .

Anonymous said...

Dead links. Any chance you could reup?

Thanks